Here is an order I got out this week. I really like how this ornament came together. I also really like how patient Ann was in waiting for this order!
I cut out the nativity scene inside of a circle using silver vinyl. If you have done vinyl, you know that this would not be a good design to do ;0)
I really should have made the two circles connected all the way around. It would have saved me days...but, how would I have known without making them all the wrong way first!
Next I cut out the words Joy to the world. I also learned the hard way that words that are connected are WAY EASIER to pick out after cut. After losing several W's and R's, I finally re-designed the word "world" so it was out of a script font. Another live and learn lesson.
*note to self* 100 ornaments cut out of wood and layered with two separate vinyls is WorK!