Hey guys and gals!
Just wanted to remind you about the cooking show I'm co-hosting tomorrow.
Here is all the info just in case you forgot :0)
When: Wednesday, June 15, at 1 p.m. ET
If you are in Arizona (Pacific Time) it is at 10am in case you were wondering :0)
Where: TheMotherhood – here’s the link to the page where the class will be held: http://www.themotherhood.com/
What: School's out for the summer - but your kids can keep their minds fresh by helping you in the kitchen! Join us to talk about making cooking both fun and educational for your kids, exchange easy summer meal recipes, and brainstorm delicious dessert ideas.
The class is sponsored by ConAgra and hosted by TheMotherhood.
- Cooking with kids is NOT a recipe for disaster!
- Great for spending quality time together
- Use recipes as an educational tool – both for life skills and school concepts – without making your kids feel like they’re doing homework
- Opportunity to teach kids about cooking and help them develop an appreciation for it
- Kids are more likely to eat or try new foods that they’ve helped prepare
- Share easy dinner recipes from ConAgra recipe website ReadySetEat.com
- Share easy dessert recipes from ReddiWip.com
I can't wait to see you there!
I'll tune in if I can get a minute apart from my munchkins! -diane