Thank you Kime for awarding me the Stylish Blogger Award!!! I am totally excited! Kime is also a homeschooler crafty mommy. You can check out her blog by clicking on the button below.
To accept this award I must list 5 random things about myself and pass this award onto 5 other bloggers!!!
I don't know if you can handle knowing any more about me. I am not sure if I can think of 5 things about me. I am rather boring when it comes down to it. That is why I must craft, but here goes!
1. I cannot grow one single plant. It really is a wonder my children live. I can't hold a thought long enough to remember to water. I guess my children complain when I forget to water them. That must be why they still exist.
2. I went to High School for 9th and 10th grade in Germany-Vilseck American High School. Loved it and can't wait to go back some day...when we have the money...in a very long time.
3. My favorite color is yellow. I love yellow. It makes me happy. My house (and we have moved a lot!) always has at least one room painted some shade of yellow.
4. As a child I loved to make things. Sadly, my mother was not crafty. I have mentioned that she often hot glued buttons on and even duck taped the hem of my prom dress. In 7th grade I cut a sheet and a pair of pants, then hot glued them together to make a skirt. You know the ones. The jeans are in a cut into a v, then the fabric-white-is ruffled underneath. I wore it to school all the time. I would have to re-hot glue it every time it went through the dryer, but wore it I did!
5. I am obsessed with birthday parties. After a while, when I don't have one coming up in the family, I beg friends to let me do theirs. That is better anyway 'cause I don't have to pay for it :0) I believe it all stems from having to use the birthday money my grandma sent to pay for my own as a child.
I'm not sure what is stylish about any of that. Too late! I'm not giving the award back! Now that you are a better person for reading that, here are some bloggers I LOVE in no particular order: