Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Christmas Pillow Case Dresses

Tried my hand at pillowcase dress/shirts for my girls. Not too bad. I was able to get both made with less than 2 yds of fabric. Mads is getting a little hippy so we had to sew a slit into the back, but we put a cute bow at the top so it looks like it was meant to be there. Em's was a little too boxy for my taste so I tappered it towards the top. All in all, cute and easy! Can't wait to try it again.

Project from December of 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Novelty Print Quilt Pattern

I have had a hard time finding good quilt patterns for novelty prints the past couple times I purchased them.  I made up this pattern so tha...